Photoshop :: Magazine Prints, Get Rid Of Dots

Jul 15, 2003

How can I scan a picture in a magazine, and get rid of the 'dots'


Photoshop :: Large Dots To Small Dots

Apr 3, 2006

what Im looking and seen it around other places is like an outer glow but instead of a glow its dots where the dots closest to the object are large and close together and as they move out they get smaller and further apart...

View 8 Replies View Related

Photoshop :: Layers Magazine

Oct 21, 2005

I just wanted to say that I'm very impressed with the magazine. I'm an avid reader of NAPP's Photoshop User, but I enjoyed reading about the other apps in the creative suite, especially since I am trying to learn more about illustrator and indesign. The cover article on CS2 workflow between apps was a very enlightening read in particular.

One thing though: in the introduction letter from Scott Kelby, he mentions that subscribers received a special bonus 'issue' on InDesign packaged with the current issue (Nov/Dec). If anyone on here is a Layers subscriber who has the indesign feature and doesnt want it or is willing to part with it, let me know. I plan on ordering a subscription, so maybe I can talk them into sending me a copy when I subscribe.

View 9 Replies View Related

Photoshop :: Magazine Like Triangle

Oct 31, 2006

How do you make a triangle and fill it with color...similar to the bottom page of a magazine?

I tried the pen tool but I can't draw a straight line.

View 5 Replies View Related

Photoshop :: Logo For My Magazine

Apr 10, 2007

I have been trying to imitate this logo in a way in which its not THAT noticable. I want to try, what I got so far, and this is what i want to imitate:

You all might say its not a logo for a magazine but I REALLY like it, way to imitate it indirectly so its not THAT noticable (the cloudy thing inside is milk inside tea if you all are wondering) I just want to know how I could imitate to do something similar (my magazine is called najwa cafe)

View 9 Replies View Related

Photoshop :: Image Magazine

Jul 16, 2009

I have CS3 and need an answer desperately......To make an image magazine do i set up a new document? 300 ppi and what dimensions etc?

View 2 Replies View Related

Photoshop :: Magazine Mockups Template

Jan 30, 2012

Where can we find PSD mockup template for magazines for free?

View 2 Replies View Related

Photoshop :: Improving Magazine Cover

Feb 4, 2012

I'm working on this fake magazine cover

and I'm just trying to tweak so it looks 100% legit. Specifically what font to use, text color and text placement. I know some of the white text is hard to read...what color could I change it to without messing up my color scheme?

View 3 Replies View Related

Photoshop :: Magazine Scan Effect

Jun 7, 2006

I figure this effect should be a simple one, but I just don't get how they did it. The reason I came in here is actually that I can't seem to find out the name of the effect, so it makes it pretty impossible to search for it.

The effect I talk about is kind of like when you scan a picture from a magazine and you get the picture with all those tiny circles and lo-fi points in yellow, red, green and blue.

View 9 Replies View Related

Photoshop :: Making A Magazine Cover

Sep 20, 2007

i have some wakeboard pictures and just for fun i want to make it look like its on the cover of a magazine. how can i get or cut the text from a wakeboarding mag cover and place it over my picture.

View 1 Replies View Related

Photoshop :: Paste Magazine Effect

Apr 26, 2008

the effects used on magazines such as paste magazine, wired and others, but i don't really know how to duplicat ethis with some of my pictures.

View 7 Replies View Related

Photoshop :: Rolled Magazine Effect

Nov 28, 2002

how this effect was done was it a 3d app that did it or photoshop?

View 2 Replies View Related

Photoshop :: Putting Image In A Magazine Cover

Oct 14, 2003

I want to put an image on a page of a drawing of a newspaper or magazine cover. Its something that i cant do satisfactorily with Transform because the magazine cover in the drawing has curved edges since it folds back a little.

View 1 Replies View Related

Photoshop :: Printing Magazine, CMYK Issues

Feb 13, 2008

I've been using Photoshop

This is my problem:
I'm trying to publish a magazine for my community, and I'm using Photoshop CS3 to design the magazine. From what I know about printers and printing presses, they print using CMYK - therefore when I create my documents I've been using the CMYK 8 bit Color Mode. My resolution is set at the 300 pixels/inch, but I'm not sure what my Color Profie/Pixel Aspect Ratio should be.

I've also been told that most printing companies prefer PDF documents, and I don't know the right options to choose when saving my PSD's as PDF's through Photoshop.

I noticed my first problem when printing a sample at Kinko's. I had mostly black and white on my image, but I had a light yellow to dark yellow gradient as a background, and when it printed, banding appeared towards the lower part of the page where it should have been dark yellow. Basically that gradient wasn't smooth. I also noticed this on my computer when using a CMYK Color Mode, but it was less subtle (when I use RGB, the gradients are perfectly smooth from light to dark).

The sample I took to Kinko's was a:
Flattened image,
Then saved as a Photoshop PDF
As a Copy
ICC Profile: U.S. Web Coated (SWOP) v2

I just need to know the right options to start my image, and the right options to save my image as a PDF to ensure the best print quality with no sacrifce to color, gradients, etc.

View 8 Replies View Related

Photoshop :: Making A Professional Magazine Picture

Aug 9, 2007

I have got pictures of my car, pictures I want to give a professional look with photoshop cs2.

I want my car pictures to look like those who are being put in magazines-

My picture look like this, very amateur like:

So what I want to do, is make my picture look like those posted above..
I have photoshop cs2 available..

View 2 Replies View Related

Photoshop :: Illustrator Magazine Cover From Scratch

Dec 11, 2008

How do I make a magazine cover in Illustrator starting with a blank page?

View 5 Replies View Related

Photoshop :: How To Do 60`s Magazine Photo Pixilation Thing

Jun 8, 2006

I'm looking for an effect/filter where i can turn a normal photo into an 60`s-80`s magazine photo, where the tiny microscopic circles of yellow-red-blue mix to make the correct colours, like machanic pointalism, where the image collapses if we look at it too close. I have no idea what to call this, I`d love to know. I`ve looked at the halftone effect, but it only seems to deal with two colours. is there any simple filter that can give me this effect simply?

View 3 Replies View Related

Photoshop :: How To Put Magazine Effect (with Staples And Page Info) On Pictures

Jun 25, 2012

I am looking to put a magazine effect on my pictures. For example, taking a portrait picture and turning it landscape and then putting an effect on it that makes it have the appearence on a double page magazine spread.
An example of what I mean: [URL]....

View 5 Replies View Related

Photoshop :: Pop Art Dots?

Nov 16, 2005

I'm doing a project for my college work & it involves pop art. I wanted to do something in the style of Warhol or Lichtenstein. Then i stumbled across this...

I was just wondering if anyone knew a filter/plug in for this or a technique to do this in photoshop?

View 4 Replies View Related

Photoshop :: Making Dots In CS3

Apr 24, 2012

I'd like to make some dots similar to this attached clip. I have tried embossing, etc. but they don't look quite like this. I'm on a MAC, Photoshop CS3.

View 2 Replies View Related

Photoshop :: Picture To Dots

Jun 14, 2004

weeks how to a specific effect.

It creates black dots of different sizes depending on the constast of the original image.

View 3 Replies View Related

Photoshop :: Square Dots

Aug 3, 2003

how you make them,

View 5 Replies View Related

Photoshop :: Disappearing Dots

Aug 11, 2006

I'm wondering about the dots that disappear here. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what this is called, so i could look up a tutorial on it or how it's done or just some leads.

View 2 Replies View Related

Photoshop :: Effects - Dots

Jun 22, 2006

You know in some designs, maybe the Sun Viser sticker on a car window screen would be the easiest way to describe this, its basically a pattern of dots were they start off big and joined and eventually fade to small spaced out dots... does anyone know how to do this?... I'm hoping there is a gradient plug in effect out there?

View 2 Replies View Related